Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, You signify Your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If You do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
1. By using this Site You are entering into a contract with Glyde Limited trading as Good2Go (“We”, “Our” and “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06931699 and have our registered office at 30 Berners Street, London W1T 3LR.
2. These terms and conditions will apply to anyone who views or uses the Site including anyone who registers for a Good2go Account (“You” and “Your”).
3. We may revise or amend these terms and conditions at any time. These terms and conditions apply to the contract between You and Us. It is Your responsibility to ensure You are familiar with these terms and conditions and that You adhere to them.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects Your statutory rights.
5. We have tried to make the wording of these terms and conditions as clear as possible. To help You, We have given certain words and phrases the special meanings shown below:
Active Vehicle: means a vehicle being identified by its vehicle registration number which has been added to and is actively recorded on Your Good2go Account;
Automated Billing Parking Tariff: means the rate payable by the Good2Go Account holder at each Site, being sums: equal to the Parking Tariffs; or, in the case of Discounted Parking Tariffs, less than the Parking Tariffs required to park, payable to the Car Park Operator under the Parking Contract;
Automated Billing System: means this web-based pay as you go parking tariff payment application;
Auto Restore Balance: means a request via Recurring Payment Authority to increase Your Balance to the Auto Restore Balance Point, once Your account Balance equals £0.00 or if the processing of the Transaction Charges would reduce the Balance to a value below £0.00;
Auto Restore Balance Point: means either the value set by You as part of Your account registration or as amended by You from time to time by changing Your Payment Preferences;
Auto Top-Up: means a request made via the Recurring Payment Authority to add the Auto Top-Up Amount to Your Balance, once Your account Balance equals £0.00 or if the processing of the Transaction Charges would reduce the Balance to a value below £0.00;
Auto Top-Up Amount: means either the value set by You as part of Your account registration or as amended by You from time to time by changing Your Payment Preferences;
Balance: means the sums available for payment of the Transaction Charges held in Your Good2go Account;
Billing Processing Fee: means the fee which will be charged by Us each time your Good2go Account is used to set off payments of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs incurred by Active Vehicles. The Billing Processing Fee for each car park shall be set out within the Price List, and any changes to the Price List will be notified to You in accordance with clause 47;
Bonus Top-Up: means a sum added to Your Balance by Us as a goodwill gesture or as part of a Special Promotion;
Car Park Operator: means ParkingEye Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at 40 Eaton Avenue, Matrix Park, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7 7NA with company number 05134454;
Data Protection Legislation means (a) from the Effective Date until 23:59 on the day immediately preceding the GDPR Effective Date, the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other Applicable Law relating to the processing of personal data; and (b) from and including the GDPR Effective Date the GDPR and any other Applicable Law relating to the processing of Personal Data or any replacement legislation applicable in England and Wales from time to time (whether or not as a result of Brexit) and in each case, where applicable, any guidance and codes of practice issued by a Supervisory Authority;
Failed Payment: means a scenario where We have been unable to obtain authorisation from Your bank for Your payment against the Recurring Payment Authority;
Good2go: means the Automated Billing System provided by Us to those who hold Good2go Account to pay Automated Billing Parking Tariffs due to a Car Park Operator;
Good2go Account: means a facility for users to apply for and administer an account which enables automated payments of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs;
Good2go Solution Operator: means: ParkingEye Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at 40 Eaton Avenue, Matrix Park, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7 7NA with company number 05134454, who support and host the services for and on behalf of Us;
Manual Top-Up: means a request made by You to add to Your Balance;
Motorist: means the driver of an Active Vehicle, who enters into a Parking Contract with the Car Park Operator;
Parking Contract: means the terms and conditions which apply in respect of parking between the Motorist and the Car Park Operator including the payment of Parking Tariffs, which will be made available by the Car Park Operator, usually at the time of parking via signage at the car park;
Parking Instance: means the specific details of an individual Parking Contract;
Parking Tariff: where applicable, means the pay onsite tariffs applicable to park at the car park, as advertised by the Car Park Operator for payment by means other than the Automated Billing System;
Pay-As-You-Park: means the method of increasing Your Balance to pay the Transaction Charges on an individual occurrence basis, where the value of the requested payment is calculated as either; being a sum equal to the value of the Transaction Charges or the difference between the Balance and the Transaction Charges, whichever is the lesser;
Payment Card: means the debit or credit card registered for the Recurring Payment Authority;
Payment Preferences: means the method of payment selected by the Good2go Account holder to increase their Balance being either: Auto Balance Restore, Auto Top-Up, Manual Top-Up or Pay-as-You-Park;
Payment Processor: means Capita Business Services Limited t/a pay360, a company registered in England under company number 2299747, and whose registered office is at 30 Berners Street, London W1T 3LR who provide the payment processing facility;
Price List: means the list detailing the Billing Processing Fees and SMS Notification Fees applicable to each car park notified to You by Us via your Good2Go Account from time to time;
Recurring Payment Authority: means the arrangement You enter into with Us and Your bank where You give Us permission to request payments as Auto Top-Ups, Auto Restore Balance and/or Pay-As-You-Park from Your Payment Card on an ad hoc basis;
Site: means parkgood2go.com and all sub-domains or as notified to You on registration and thereafter from time to time;
SMS: means a text message sent by Us to You relating to Your Good2go Account;
SMS Notification Fees: means a fee charged by Us for each SMS sent by Us to You to confirm a Successful Payment. The SMS Notification Fee for each car park shall be set out within the Price List, and any changes to the Price List will be notified to You in accordance with clause 47;
Special Promotion: means a marketing or sales promotion;
Successful Payment: means a circumstance in which the payment of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs has been successfully made via your Good2go account;
Suspended: means when Your Good2go Account is unavailable for payment of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs to Car Park Operators;
System Failure: means the failure of Us to deliver Good2go, excluding Failed Payments;
Transaction Charge: means the sums payable by You for each Parking Instance paid via Good2go. This comprises of the Automated Billing Parking Tariffs, Billing Processing Fees and SMS Notification Fees;
Wallet: means the virtual wallet facility provided as part of Your Good2go Account where Payment Card details, Your Payment Preference and, where applicable, Your Reoccurring Payment Authorisation are recorded.
7. When we have received the required information to set up Your Good2go Account, in order to verify that we have received a valid email address, We will send You an activation email to the email address supplied. Please note that Your Good2go Account will not be activated until You click on the link contained within this email.
8. Once Your Good2go Account has been activated You will be asked to provide further information including; the vehicle registration details for the vehicle(s) to be registered, Your Payment Preferences, if you wish to receive SMS notifications from Us and where appropriate Your Payment Card details.
9. Until this information has been provided and submitted to us, Your Good2go Account will not be registered and You will not be able to pay Automated Billing Parking Tariffs via Your Good2go Account.
10. For each Active Vehicle You confirm that You are either a) the Motorist, or b) You have the permission of the Motorist to receive their information in respect of each Parking Instance.
11. It is not possible for the same vehicle to be registered to more than one Good2go Account. You may have up to 4 Active Vehicles on Your Good2go Account. If you require more than 4 Active Vehicles contact our Customer Services team who may be able to increase the number of Active Vehicles on your Good2go Account.
12. You understand and agree that the vehicle registrations of all Active Vehicles will be provided to Car Park Operators and that upon request by a Car Park Operator We may make payment of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs due under a Parking Contract in accordance with Your Payment Preferences for any and all Active Vehicles. This is irrespective of whether You were the Motorist at the time.
13. As part of Your account registration You shall elect to add funds to Your Balance and select your Payment Preference.
14. If You elect to add funds to Your Balance by either:
14.1. Auto Balance Restore; or
14.2. Auto Top-Up; or
You will be required to provide Us with Your Payment Card details, by providing the Payment Card details You will be authorising a Recurring Payment Authority.
15. By signing up to these terms and conditions, You confirm that You understand that all payments are subject to authorisation by Your bank and that all authorised Transaction Charges will show up on Your bank statement as 'Good2Go’.
16. Non-acceptance of Your Recurring Payment Authority may be due to one of the following reasons (although others are possible):
16.1. Failed Payment; or
16.2. System Failure
17. You may change the Payment Preferences of Your Good2go Account by amending the details displayed within Your Wallet on the Site.
18. Please note that We only accept payment in pounds (£) sterling.
19. If you hold a Balance you will not receive interest or any other earnings on the Balance because the Balance represents E-Money and not a deposit.
20. The purpose of Your Good2go Account is to hold a credit Balance, which, when requested by Parking Operators, We can use to set off payments of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs incurred by Active Vehicles, or We can use to set off Billing Processing Fees and SMS Notification Fees;
21. Your Balance will only be used to make payment of Transaction Charges or as a method of payment of any other charges, as notified from time to time in advance, if applicable, which may be due to Us under this Agreement.
22. When Automated Billing Parking Tariffs are due under a Parking Contract in respect of an Active Vehicle, We will be notified by the Car Park Operator of the Parking Instance, including the Automated Billing Parking Tariff(s) applicable to that visit.
23. Upon notification of the Parking Instance, You authorise Us and We will, subject to sufficient Balance being available in your Good2go Account, deduct the Transaction Charge from Your Balance, and provide details of the successful payment of the Automated Billing Parking Tariff to the Car Park Operator.
24. If the Balance in your Good2go Account is insufficient to cover the Transaction Charges, then where your Payment Preferences includes a Reoccurring Payment Authority, We will seek to take payment via Your Payment Preferences in accordance with the Recurring Payment Authority.
25. In the event that the process in clause 24 still does not result in a payment of the Transaction Charges, if you have selected Auto-Top-Up as a Payment Preference and the reason for non-payment is not due to a Failed Payment, We will seek to take payment from your Payment Card of the Auto Top-Up Amount you have indicated via Your Payment Preferences. We will continue to request payment via this method until such time that the Transaction Charges are paid, or the payment request results in a Failed Payment.
26. Upon cleared payment of the value of the Automated Billing Parking Tariff to Us under the processes identified in Clause 23 and/or Clause 24 and/or 25 Your debt to the Car Park Operator will be satisfied.
27. Where you have not selected Auto-Top up as your Payment Preference and the process in clause 24 would not result in a Balance sufficient to cover the Automated Billing Parking Tariff, We shall not seek to take payment via your Payment Preference, and We will notify You, by either email or SMS, to advise that a payment request has been received and Your Balance is insufficient to settle the Automated Billing Parking Tariff. We will provide a period of up to 24 hours for You to make a successful Manual Top-Up to Your Balance to cover the cost of the Automated Billing Parking Tariffs; or to revise or review Your Payment Preference including the Payment Card details.
28. If We are notified of a Parking Instance and the Balance of Your Good2go Account is insufficient to cover the Transaction Charges and the Payment Preference is Manual Top-Up or where a Recurring Payment Authority request has resulted in a Failed Payment, We will notify You, by either email or SMS, to advise that a payment request has been received and Your Balance is insufficient to settle the Transaction Charges. We will provide a period of up to 24 hours for You to make a successful Manual Top-Up to Your Balance to cover the cost of the Transaction Charges; or to revise or review Your Payment Preference including the Payment Card details.
29. If within 24 hours of our notification in accordance with Clause 27 or Clause 28 to You:
a) You carry out a Manual Top-Up of Your Balance; or
b) You set up, or update Your Payment Preferences and Recurring Payment Authority,
We will seek to deduct the Automated Billing Parking Tariffs owed to the Car Park Operator and the SMS Notification Fees and Billing Processing Fees owed to Us from your Balance, or via Your newly selected Payment Preference in accordance with the Recurring Payment Authority, unless such newly selected Payment Preference is an Auto Top-Up and the process would not result in a Balance sufficient to cover the Transaction Charges.
30. If following the process in clause 29 Your Balance is insufficient to cover the Automated Billing Parking Tariff, We will notify the Car Park Operator that the payment request has not been authorised and that Your debt to the Car Park Operator has not been settled.
31. If following the process in clause 29 we receive cleared payment of the value of the Automated Billing Parking Tariff to Us, Your debt to the Car Park Operator will be satisfied.
32. In addition to the provisions of Clause 30 where We have been unable to settle the Automated Billing Parking Tariffs Your Good2go Account will be Suspended and You will need to make alternative arrangements for payment of the Parking Tariffs by another means.
33. From time to time We may make a Bonus Top-Up to Your Good2go Account, a Bonus Top-Up shall only be used for the payment of Transaction Charges and may not be exchanged for cash.
34. If the Bonus Top-Up is awarded in response to a Special Promotion additional terms and conditions may be applicable which will be notified to You prior to the award of the Bonus Top-Up and may include a time bound period of validity in which the Bonus Top-Up must be used.
35. If You have received a Bonus Top-Up and wish for it to be removed from Your account You should contact Us and We will reduce Your Balance accordingly.
36. If Your Good2go Account details are disclosed, lost or stolen, or the Active Vehicle is stolen, Your Good2go Account (including any associated Recurring Payment Authority) will continue to operate as normal until You report the disclosure, loss or theft to Us. You should therefore report any disclosure, loss or theft as soon as possible.
37. You must notify Us if You are unable to access Your Good2go Account to make any changes to Your contact details, including a change of email address or telephone number, Active Vehicles, to Your Payment Preferences or to Your Payment Card.
38. You understand that it is Your responsibility to keep Your account details up to date and specifically Your Payment Card, Payment Preferences and Active Vehicles.
39. You understand that You will continue to be liable for all charges associated with an Active Vehicle whether You are the Motorist or not, if You have not removed the respective Active Vehicle from Your Good2go Account.
40. If You do not keep Your Payment Preferences and Payment Card details up to date, You risk a Failed Payment and You must make alternative arrangements to pay for any Parking Tariffs with the Car Park Operator.
41. We will not be held liable for any loss, costs, damages or any other sums where a Car Park Operator requests payment of a Parking Tariff and Your Balance is insufficient to enable a payment of the Automated Billing Parking Tariff to be processed or where a Failed Payment occurs.
42. We will contact You with updates about Your Good2go Account and Recurring Payment Authority using the email address given in Your Good2go Account.
43. We reserve the right to Suspend, withdraw, amend, or terminate operation of Your Good2go Account and/or Recurring Payment Authority at any time and We will use reasonable endeavours to provide prior notification to You of such events.
44. It is Your responsibility to regularly check for email notifications from Us and to ensure that emails from Us are not sent to a junk mail folder.
45. We, the Solution Operator, and Payment Processor facilitate payments to Car Park Operators of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs due under a Parking Contract. Neither Us, nor the Payment Processor is party to the Parking Contract. For the avoidance of doubt the Parking Contract is entered into between You and the Car Park Operator and the Car Park Operator is responsible for the Parking Contract and for dealing with any claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the Parking Contract.
46. We only provide a facility for payment of Automated Billing Parking Tariffs due under a Parking Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, the level of fees due will be calculated by the Car Park Operator and notified to Us in respect of each Good2go Account holder. No other entities are a party to this contract or assume any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it.
47. Any changes relating to your Good2go Account or to the SMS Notification Fees or Price List will be notified to you via SMS or email no less than 30 days prior to such changes being implemented. If you do not agree to such changes you should cancel your Good2go Account in accordance with Clause 48 prior to such changes taking effect.
48. You may cancel, Your Good2go Account any time by contacting Us through Your account settings. Your cancellation, will not become effective until We have notified You that your account has been cancelled.
49. When we cancel Your Good2go Account, We will refund to You any Balance remaining on your account less any unused Bonus Top-Up to the payment card that was used to increase the Balance.
50. All content included in or made available through the Site, or as part of any communications from or with Us in respect of a Good2go Account such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and data compilations is the property of Us or content providers and is protected by UK Copyright and any other intellectual property rights subsisting in it, save where expressly stated. The copying or reproduction of the whole of any part of this Site or any communications from Us to the Good2go Account holder in any form, including electronic media, is expressly prohibited.
51. When You Use the Site or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from Your desktop or mobile device to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. We, Our agents and sub-contractors, will communicate with You electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail or by posting e-mail messages or communications on the Site or via SMS messaging facility. For contractual purposes, You consent to receiving communications from Us, Our agents or sub-contractors electronically and You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
52. If You are using the Good2go Account for and on the behalf of any other person, You must have their permission to provide their personal information, and/or to make an application, and/ or complete /view transactions in their name, and/or view details of payments made in respect of Parking Instance for a Motorist who is not You.
53. If You are not the person who has a Good2go Account, or do not have the permission of the Good2go Account holder, or the owner of the Active Vehicle, or have the permission of the person who was the Motorist who will be using the Active Vehicle who may be the person responsible for the Transaction Fees, as the driver, in any Parking Instance, please do not proceed.
54. If as part of Your account registration You have consented to receive marketing communications, We may send You administrative and promotional messages by Your selected method (email, SMS, telephone and/or post). We may also send You information regarding Your Good2go Account activity and transactions, as well as updates about our Site and Good2go or other promotional offers.
55. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time by changing the marketing preferences on Your account. Additionally, You may opt-out of promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence and in respect of SMS messaging You may follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in each SMS.
56. You confirm that You will not Use this Site for any unlawful purpose including:
56.1. posting material containing any virus or interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in this Site;
56.2. providing false, inaccurate or misleading information;
56.3. breaching any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
56.4. purposely intercepting, accessing without authority or expropriating any system, data or personal information as per Data Protection Legislation.
57. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Good2go Account Username and password ("Login Details") and for restricting access to Your computer to prevent unauthorised access to Your Good2go Account. You must keep Your Login Details secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them. You must not disclose Your Login Details to any other person or record Your Login Details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Good2go Account. You should inform Us immediately if You have any reason to believe that Your Login Details have become known to anyone else, or if the Login Details are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
58. You agree to fully reimburse Us, the Solution Operator and the Payment Processor, as applicable, in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims and liabilities incurred by Us or these third parties as a result of any breach of these terms or any data submitted by You to Us, the Solution Operator, or the Payment Processor.
59. We will make all reasonable attempts to prohibit viruses from the Site or any electronic communications but cannot guarantee this. You should take appropriate steps in respect of this
60. The information on this Site has been included in good faith but it is for general information only and should not be relied on for any specific purpose. No representation or warranty is given as regards to the accuracy of information on this Site and there shall be no liability, except where this cannot be limited by law, for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained on this Site, access to, Use of or inability to Use this Site or in respect of Your Good2go Account.
61. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Site and Your Good2go Account information will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, Your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
62. Us, Our agents or sub-contractors will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on Our part or that of Our agents or sub-contractors in the provision of the service, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both You and Us, Our agents or sub-contractors, when You commenced using the online services. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with Our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Our, or Our agents or sub-contractors reasonable control.
63. Our maximum aggregate liability for damages under or in connection with this Agreement (including your use of Good2go) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in all circumstances be limited to £10 or where the damages relate to the failure to increase Your Balance by the value of a successful payment received by Us in accordance with Your Payment Preference, Our liability shall be limited to the value of the successful payment received but not added to the Balance. This does not apply to the types of loss set out in Clause 64.
64. Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes Our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by Us, Our agents or sub-contractors or for death or personal injury caused by Us, Our agents or sub-contractors negligence or wilful misconduct.
66. For each new Good2Go Account, we have agreed with the Car Park Operator that, the Car Park Operator will exempt an Active Vehicle from payment of the Parking Tariff applicable to the first visit of that Active Vehicle at a Good2go enabled Car Park. This will apply for one use for one vehicle and shall apply to whichever Active Vehicle is used first on the Good2Go Account and not for the first use for each Active Vehicle. Please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours for details of this visit to appear on your Good2go Account.